Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Egyptian accessories and new doll!

I have a thing about Egypt and Egyptian dolls, and it's hard to find really good looking jewelry and accessories.  So when HZ put out this full set, I bit.   I'm not sure I love the doll, so I may sell him. But I love love the kilts, boots, and accessories that came with him.

Here is Volks Irvin and HZ Schuster Fei and some of the stuff that came with Schuster Fei. I also did get him a pair of brown eyes (since I didn't like the pale ones that came with him),  but some of these pics were taken before I put the eyes in him.











1 comment:

  1. hello,

    can you tell more about these egyptian dolls. Where to purchase I have been having a hard time trying to find to purchase. You are correct about finding decent jewelry. send any info to wheiser@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete